Reliable Training provides a fall protection course designed to help workers understand the principles of fall protection and how they apply to their workplace.
Our 4 hour fall protection course satisfies all regulatory requirements and provides workers with the prerequisite knowledge required to work at height by covering the following topics:
- Fall protection requirements & regulations
- Responsibilities of employer & employee
- The Fall Protection Hierarchy (fall protection systems)
- Fall Arrest vs Fall Restraint
- Equipment (intro to common fall protection equipment)
- Equipment inspection
- Fall protection plans
- Fall protection plan development
- Hazard assessment
- Basic rescue techniques
- Suspension trauma & relief methods
Upon successful completion of this course the participant will receive a wallet card, valid for 3 years (annual review is strongly recommended), indicating that they met the training requirements mandated in the province of British Columbia.